What is DesignersAxis?
DesignersAxis is an application that integrates the entire interior design industry – connecting designers to their clients and vendors in a cloud environment for greater efficiency and enhancing the design experience.
The four primary features of DesignersAxis are:
- Vendor Library
Find, organize and manage your vendors in an online vendor library.
- Product Library
Find, organize and manage your favorite design products in an online product library.
- Client Presentations
Provide your clients online access to experience the design process from beginning to end.
- Order Portal
Send and manage vendor RFQs and orders in an online collaborative environment.
- Vendor Library
Who is behind DesignersAxis?
Lance Haeberle and Keith Granet have partnered with industry leaders to create DesignersAxis. The DesignersAxis team and partners are long-standing and successful members of the design industry. DesignersAxis was developed to increase the efficiency of the interior design industry.
When will DesignersAxis be available?
We will begin releasing DesignersAxis features early in 2016.
What is the difference between Studio I.T., Studio Webware, Studio Designer, and DesignersAxis?
The DesignersAxis team has been creating technology for the interior design industry for over 30 years. The technology has evolved under various company and product names.
- Studio I.T.
The technology company that developed desktop applications for interior design.
- Studio Webware
The technology company that developed cloud based applications for interior design.
- Studio Designer
The project management and accounting application for interior design.
Studio I.T. and Studio Webware have been acquired by DesignersAxis LLC. Both companies are now owned and managed by DesignersAxis.
Studio Designer is the application that is the foundation for DesignersAxis tools. Studio Designer will continue as a project management tool for interior design. DesignersAxis tools are an extension of the features currently available in Studio Designer.
- Studio I.T.
How does Studio Designer relate to DesignersAxis?
Studio Designer users will continue to have access to the features they currently have. DesignersAxis is an extension of Studio Designer. DesignersAxis features will allow designers to seamlessly collaborate with clients and vendors. In order to use DesignersAxis, designers must have a Studio Designer account. The data from both applications interact with each other.
What can Studio Designer users expect in the future?
Studio Designer users can expect current features to be refined as we go forward. DesignersAxis features will increase efficiency when communicating with clients and vendors. Expect to have an easier and more efficient way of proposing product to clients. Order processing and order updates will be streamlined in an online collaborative environment.
Does DesignersAxis work on a mobile phone or tablet?
Yes. DesignersAxis is completely responsive. That means it will automatically scale and work on all mobile devices.
Will designers need to enter new information to use DesignersAxis?
No. If you are a Studio Designer user, your data integrates with DesignersAxis.
What are the benefits of DesignersAxis for designers?
DesignersAxis connects designers to clients and vendors in an online collaborative environment. This makes the entire design process more efficient for everyone from beginning to end.
What are the features of DesignersAxis for designers?
- Find, organize and manage your vendors in an online vendor library.
- Find, organize and manage your favorite design products in an online product library.
- Review manufacturer new product introductions every day and add them to your product library.
- Automatically capture and add products from manufacturer websites to your product library.
- Provide your clients online access to experience their design project at their convenience.
- Clients can approve products and make payments with the click of the mouse.
- View and manage all client communication in one centralized location.
- Provide your vendors online access to RFQs and Orders.
- Receive automatic order updates from vendors.
- Share images, drawings, sketches and documents with your vendors.
- View and manage all vendor communication in one centralized location.
What are the benefits of DesignersAxis for vendors?
DesignersAxis allows vendors to reach and communicate with the design community in an effective and efficient way.
What are the features of DesignersAxis for vendors?
- Direct designers to your website to experience your full story.
- Promote your brand and logo in a professional presentation to designers.
- Publish new products for designers to view on a daily basis. Designers can automatically capture and add products from your website to their product library making it very easy for them to locate your products and propose them to their clients.
- Receive and respond to RFQs and orders in an online collaborative environment.
- Provide updates to RFQs and orders in a simple and organized application.
- Share images, drawings, sketches and documents with designers.
- Track and manage designer and vendor communication in one centralized location.
Which showrooms and manufacturers are participating in DesignersAxis?
Many leading vendors are working closely with DesignersAxis to create a solution for the industry.
Some of our partners include:
Kravet, Lee Jofa, Brunschwig and Fils, GP & J Baker, Merida, Cisco, Jasper furniture and fabrics, Rose Tarlow, Andrew Martin, Century, Stark, Phillip Jeffries, Michael C. Fina, Woven Accents, Stanley Furniture, Desiron, Lawson Fenning, Suzanne Tucker Home, Chris Barrett Textiles
- Contact the DesignersAxis Sales team at Info@DesignersAxis.com for more details.
How do I learn more about DesignersAxis?
You can learn more about DesignersAxis on our website at DesignersAxis.com. Please submit your questions on the contact us page to learn more. We have training classes and videos coming soon. You can also email the DesignersAxis Sales team at Info@DesignersAxis.com.
How long will it take to learn how to use DesignersAxis?
DesignersAxis is very intuitive and you should be able to benefit immediately. You will be a pro after watching the short videos.
DesignersAxis will be launching many new features throughout 2016. We are very excited about these additions and know you will be as well. Our pricing is still in development. We will be offering all of these features at no additional cost to our designer clients for a minimum of six months. You will always have the option to opt out of the features if you chose not to utilize them for your business. This will have no affect on your ability to use Studio Designer the way you have always used it before these features were introduced. We believe you will see a tremendous value in time associated with efficiency and accuracy.